NTFS Data Recovery Software
Best featured NTFS Data Recovery Software is powerful and proficient tool to recover deleted or lost valuable data from NTFS and NTFS5 file system based hard disk storage device. If you want to recover your most important deleted documents then this specialized data recovery utility is perfect solution for you. Using expertise and simple to operate data restoration program, you can easily salvage your lost files and folders from NTFS and NTFS5 hard disk partitions.
Easy yet effective data retrieval tool is integrated with smart disk scanning technology that enables users to recover lost data including such as your crucial official documents, text files, pictures and music files from formatted or corrupted NTFS hard disk partitions.
Software essential features
- Advanced NTFS data recovery software easily recovers deleted, missing, lost or erased files and folders from NTFS file system based HDD drives.
- Software easily scans the drive to search lost data using inbuilt disk scanning technique.
- Software enables user to preview recovered deleted files before actual recovery process.
- Utility supports recovery of encrypted or compressed files and folders.
- Software is compatible with major IDE, SCSI, SATA hard disk standards.
- Software provides attractive and user friendly GUI.
Data can be lost due to following reasons
- Formatted NTFS partition
- Accidental deletion of data
- Emptied recycle bin or files deleted using Shift +delete keys
- Software virus attack
- Operating system failure
Download free trial!
Download free trial of NTFS Data Recovery Software to understand its features and working capabilities. If satisfied, you can place order for the software licensed version at affordable price.
Minimum System Requirements-
- Pentium-class or equivalent Processor
- 18 MB of free disk space (for installation)
- RAM 128 MB or more
Operating System Supported-
Software can work on all Windows OS supported operating system including Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2000 etc.